Buttons and Controls
The Boat Race Clock Controller consists of 3-Digit Display with 2.5” High Digits, 6 Waterproof Buttons in a Waterproof Enclosure
- Button 1 Sets Timer to 5 Minutes and Starts the Counting Down.
- Button 2 Sets Timer to 3 Minutes and Starts the Counting Down.
- Button 3 Sets Timer to 1 Minute and Starts the Counting Down.
- Button 4 Takes 1 Minute Off the Time and then Continues to Count Down (Example, if the time is 3:27, the time will change to 2:27 and continue counting down.)
- Button 5 Pauses the Timer for as Long as Button is Held. Depressed, as Soon as Button is Released the Timer will Continue Counting Down.
- Button 6 Is for Test and Setup.
While Timer is Running, Display will Show Numbers in M:SS (Minutes and Seconds); When Timer Reaches Zero, Display will Show Zero for Approximately 5 Seconds and will then Go Blank. Display will Remain Blank Until the Next Time Timer is Started. Pressing Button 5 When Timer is at Zero and Stopped, a Test Pattern will Appear on Display. The controller shall have one connector for connecting to the main display junction box.